In the face of an unprecedented pandemic risk to our personnel, added requirements for safety and health assurance have been implemented in Cartamundi Ireland Limited and new requirements apply to visitors and contractors. These are outlined below.
Important note: this document in no way reduces or eliminates the requirement to meet the standards outlined in the CMIE Safety Statement, HR Policies and Procedures, or safe systems of work.
- All visitors must report to Reception in the first instance and have completed the Covid-109 questionnaire form.
- Short term visiting contractors must report to Reception on arrival and have completed the Covid-109 questionnaire form.
- Long term contractors must complete Covid-109 questionnaire form each day they are on site and return the completed document to Frank O’Sullivan, Facilities & Maintenance Manager.
- GDPR requirements will be adhered to – these questionnaires will be destroyed in two weeks.
When in the building:
- You will be issued with a face hygiene shield or barrier mask. Use of these is mandatory without exception, and must be donned prior to entry to the plant.
- You will be issued with a specific colour Hi‐Viz vest to wear to allow easy identification. Use of these is mandatory without exception.
- You MUST observe social distancing of 2m or more, and where this cannot be avoided it is your responsibility to assess if the interaction is required or can wait.
- If close‐work is needed, ensure that you and the person you are working near are correctly wearing your hygiene shields/masks, and ensure that you sanitise your hands and the work area before and afterwards.
- If asked to vacate a space around a person to allow them leave the area, you must do so immediately.
- Unfortunately, social interaction is not allowed in the current circumstances. Canteens are out of bounds for all contractors and visitors.
- Visitors may use the toilet facilities off Reception only.
- Contractors may use the toilet facilities near the First Aid Room only.
- Anyone entering the building must ensure their hands are washed regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed within reach of every work station, please use these regularly.
- Clean as you go – disinfectant is provided in every work area.